★ABOUT THE BOOK:
The popularity of all the earlier eighteenth editions of the books among the students as well as the teachers had made it possible to bring out the nineteenth edition of the book so. This edition of the book has been revised on recommendations in the latest revision of IS: 456-1978. While rewriting attempt has been made to update the subject matter pertaining to different chapters
by furnishing additional details and solved examples and by revising the text thoroughly whenever required. All the diagrams remade and the composing of this book is made by laser print, latest technology. A new chapter on “Design of Brides” has been introduced in this edition.
- The book is completely written in SI system of units. Indian standard specifications have been followed throughout the text.
- Each topic introduced is thoroughly described.
- The text of this subject has been introduced, presented and described in a sequence most naturally desired and appealed to the students.
- The various symbols used in IS: 456-1978 have been followed throughout the text of book.
- A new chapter ‘Design of Bridges’ has been introduced in this new edition.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations.
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
(i) Building Construction
(ii) Engineering Materials
Pages: 1221 + 20
Price: Rs. 680.00
Size(cms): L-24.2 B-18.4 H-4.6
STANDARD BOOK HOUSE Since 1960
Rajsons Publications Pvt Ltd
4262/3A Ground Floor Ansari Road
Daryaganj New Delhi-110002
+91 011 43551185/43551085/43751128/23250212
Retail Office :
1705-A Nai Sarak Delhi-110006
A venture of Rajsons Group of Companies
Treasure of R.C.C. Designs (As per SI 456-1978)
All rights are reserved with the Publishers. This book or any part thereof, may not be reproduced, represent, photocopy in any manner without the prior written permission of the Publishers.