★ABOUT THE BOOK:
This is the companion volume of author’s Surveying, Volumes 1 and 2. It deals with some more advanced topics in surveying. The text will be useful to advanced students of surveying and field engineers and surveyors. This is probably the first Indian Book which deals with electronic instruments, trilateration, inertial positioning systems, satellite positioning systems and Remote Sensing.
- E.D.M., Total Station & G.P.S. are included separately
- All the text has been explained in a simple, lucid language
- SI Units used in the entire book
- A number of solved Illustrated examples
- Subject matter is supported by very good diagrams
- A number of unsolved problems with answers and objective type questions.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations.
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. K.R. ARORA
B.E. (Civil), M.E. (Hons), Ph.D (I.I.T. Delhi)
Professor and former Head,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Engineering College, Kota (Rajasthan).
Pages: 482 +XII
Price (Paperback) Rs. 350.00
Edition: 12th, Year -2015
Size: 6.2 x 9.5
STANDARD BOOK HOUSE Since 1960
Rajsons Publications Pvt Ltd
4262/3A Ground Floor Ansari Road
Daryaganj New Delhi-110002
+91 011 43551185/43551085/43751128/23250212
Retail Office :
1705-A Nai Sarak Delhi-110006
A venture of Rajsons Group of Companies
Surveying Vol. III (SI Units) Low price
All rights are reserved with the Publishers. This book or any part thereof, may not be reproduced, represent, photocopy in any manner without the prior written permission of the Publishers.