ABOUT THE BOOK:
This is the companion volume of author’s Surveying, Volumes 1 and 2. It deals with some more advanced topics in surveying. The text will be useful to advanced students of surveying and field engineers and surveyors. This is probably the first Indian Book which deals with electronic instruments, trilateration, intertial positioning systems, satellite positioning systems and Remote Sensing.
- E.D.M., Total Station & G.P.S. are included separately
- All the text has been explained in a simple, lucid language
- SI Units used in the entire book
- A number of solved Illustrated examples
- Subject matter is supported by very good diagrams
- A number of unsolved problems with answers and objective type questions.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. K.R. ARORA
B.E. (Civil), M.E. (Hons), Ph.D (I.I.T. Delhi)
Professor and former Head,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Engineering College, Kota (Rajasthan).
Pages: 482 +XII
Price (Paperback) Rs. 350.00
Edition: 12th, Year -2015
Size: 6.2 x 9.5