★ABOUT THE BOOK:
This treatise is the companion volume of Author’s Surveying, Volume I. It deals with advanced topics in surveying, modern instruments and modern methods of surveying. The aim of this volume is the same as that of the volume I, namely, to explain the fundamentals of surveying in a simple and lucid language. The chapters are arranged in a logical sequence in order to maintain continuity. Special attention is paid to the difficulties experienced by students. All important concepts are illustrated with worked examples and diagrams. A large number of additional examples, objective type questions and problems are given at the end of the each chapter. The text is completely in S.I. Units. The book will be useful for advanced
students who had some previous exposure to the fundamentals of surveying. The needs of the students appearing for A.M.I.E. (India) and competitive examination have been kept in view. The field engineers and surveyors shall also find the book useful.
- E.D.M., Total Station & G.P.S. are included separately
- All the text has been explained in a simple, lucid language
- SI Units used in the entire book
- This book will be useful for Degree/Diploma/A.M.I.E. students and equally useful to the field engineers and surveyors
- Number of problems have been solved in details
- Subject matter is supported by very good diagrams
- Either coloured plates of the surveying instruments have been added as an appendix.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. K.R. ARORA
B.E. (Civil), M.E. (Hons), Ph.D (I.I.T. Delhi)
Professor and former Head,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Engineering College, Kota (Rajasthan).
Pages: 690 + XVI
Price: Rs. 480.00
Edition: 15th, Year -2018
Size: 7.2 x 9.5 (A-4)