ABOUT THE BOOK:
The basic aim of the sixth edition of Surveying, Volume-I, is the same as that of the earlier editions, namely, to present the fundamentals of the subject in a simplified manner and to illustrate the basic concepts in a simple and lucid language so that even a beginner can understand it. A large number of worked examples and figures have been given to illustrate the basic theories. The subject matter has been revised wherever necessary to make some of the basic concepts more clear and understandable. A few new problems and examples have been added. Some of the old figures have been replaced by new ones. Either colored plates of the surveying instruments have been added as an appendix. These plates and figures are useful for making the subject matter more illustrative.
- E.D.M., Total Station & G.P.S. are included separately
- All the text has been explained in a simple, lucid language
- SI Units used in the entire book
- This book will be useful for Degree/Diploma/A.M.I.E. students and equally useful to the field engineers and surveyors.
- Number of problems have been solved in details
- Subject matter is supported by very good diagrams
- Either colored plates of the surveying instruments have been added as an appendix.
Pages: 988 + XII
Price (Paperback) Rs. 620.00
Size: 7-1/4 ´ 9-1/2 (A-4)
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. K.R. ARORA
B.E. (Civil), M.E. (Hons), Ph.D (I.I.T. Delhi)
Professor and former Head,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Engineering College, Kota (Rajasthan).