★ABOUT THE BOOK:
In this book, the author with his long teaching experience in the subject has made efforts to present the subject matter in a way which lays emphasis on the fundamentals, keeping in view the difficulties experienced by the students. Every basic concept, fundamental method, equation or theory of interest to the student of reinforced concrete design has been described in a simplified manner. S.I. system of units and new code IS: 456-1978 have been used entirely in the text. The book is useful for degree, diploma and A.M.I.E. students in various branches of engineering. This book on ‘Limit State Design’ emphasis the provisions of code IS: 456-1978. This book is among st the rare books on this subject by Indian authors. Both the topics of this subject, ‘Limit State of Collapse’ and ‘Limit State of Serviceability’ have been nicely introduced to design the reinforced concrete structures and the structural members.
- Each topic introduced is thoroughly described.
- This book is completely written in SI system of units Indian Standard specifications (IS: 456-1978) have been followed throughout the text.
- The text of this subject has been introduced, presented and described in a sequence most naturally desired and appealed to the students
- The various notations used throughout this text book is as per code of practice IS: 456-1978
- A number of design examples have been given in each chapter to illustrate the theory and practice unsolved design problems have also been given in each chapter.
- The diagrams illustrates distinctly the detailing of reinforcement.
- This book follows current design practice.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations In S.I Units For Degree, Diploma and A.I.M.E. (India) Students and Practicing Civil Engineers.
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. Ram Chandra M.E. (Hons.),
B.E., M.I.E., Ph.D (Roorkee),
Professor of Structural Engineering Faculty of Engineering,
M.B.M. Engineering College,
University of Jodhpur, Jodhpur
Pages: 1035 + 24
Size: L-24.1 B-18.4 H-4.0
STANDARD BOOK HOUSE Since 1960
Rajsons Publications Pvt Ltd
4262/3A Ground Floor Ansari Road
Daryaganj New Delhi-110002
+91 011 43551185/43551085/43751128/23250212
Retail Office :
1705-A Nai Sarak Delhi-110006
A venture of Rajsons Group of Companies
Reinforced Concrete Structure(Limit State Design)(As Per Is 456-1978)
All rights are reserved with the Publishers. This book or any part thereof, may not be reproduced, represent, photocopy in any manner without the prior written permission of the Publishers.