★ABOUT THE BOOK:
Power Plant Engineering is a fast developing Branch of mechanical Engineering & its study is essential for the successful
execution & maintenance of several mechanical Engineering. Works. The author has made an earnest attempt to bring out a book on the subject which may be recognized as a complete text book in all respects.
- All topics included in the chapters have been thoroughly described.
- Every topic has been written in most logical sequence maintaining the natural flow to keep the students interested.
- Topics of applications of Power plant engg. have been developed in sequence. The students would be able to get the fundamental concept about all topics included in power plant engineering upto the final year in mechanical engineering,
- A large number of solved problems on different topics are included.
- Numerical problems with answers, as well as theoretical questions have been included for the students to practice.
- The coverage of topics in the book is based on syllabi of universities in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Punjab and West Bengal & other major universities.
- Clear & simple figures have been included in each chapter for better understanding & also to enable students to draw / reproduce these in the examination easily.
- In the entire book SI system of units is used.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
M.E., Senior Faculty Member,
B.E.(Mech.) Charted Engineer
Professor In Mechanical Engg. Department
M.M.M College Of Engineering
ISBN : 978-81-89401-42-9
Pages: 1110 + 30
Edition: 2nd, Year -2017
Size: L-23.8 B-18.1 H-4.0
STANDARD BOOK HOUSE Since 1960
Rajsons Publications Pvt Ltd
4262/3A Ground Floor Ansari Road
Daryaganj New Delhi-110002
+91 011 43551185/43551085/43751128/23250212
Retail Office :
1705-A Nai Sarak Delhi-110006
A venture of Rajsons Group of Companies
Power Plant Engineering
All rights are reserved with the Publishers. This book or any part thereof, may not be reproduced, represent, photocopy in any manner without the prior written permission of the Publishers.