- Various designs of the irrigation structures are based on the latest IS Codes.
- Several empirical methods of estimating. evapotranspiration such as modified penman method, hargreaves methods,modified blaney criddle method, etc., are discussed.
- Treatment of earthquake forces acting on gravity dams is thoroughly explained.
- Detailed discussion regarding the provision of water stops at the contraction joints in gravity dams as per IS Codes is made.
- Some aspects of financial analysis of a project are discussed with planning for water resources development.
- Number of design problems have been solved in details.
- Subject matter is supported by very good diagrams and illustrative examples.
- A large number of multiple choice questions with answers are given.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations.
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. P.N. Modi
B.E., M.E., Ph.D.
Former Professor of Civil Engineering,
M.R. Engineering College, (Now M.N.I.T.), Jaipur.
Pages: 1216 + 18
Price (Paperback): Rs. 720.00
Edition: 11th, Year - 2020
Size(cms): L-24.2 B-18.3 H-5.2
Irrigation Water Resources and Water Power Engg (SI Units) (A-4-Size)
All rights are reserved with the Publishers. This book or any part thereof, may not be reproduced, represent, photocopy in any manner without the prior written permission of the Publishers.