- Twenty nine chapters covering entire subject matter of Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulics and Hydraulic Machines.
- SI Units used for the entire book
- More than 200 multiple choice questions with answers.
- Appendix containing computer programs to solve problems of uniform and critical flows in open channels.
- Ten appendixes dealing with some important topics.
- Thank you readers for entitling the best book ever written on Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations In S.I Units For Degree, Diploma and A.I.M.E. (India) Students and Practicing Civil Engineers.
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
By Dr. P.N. Modi
B.E., M.E., Ph.D
Former Professor of Civil Engineering,
M.R. Engineering College, (Now M.N.I.T), Jaipur
Formerly Principal, Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering, Jaipur
Dr. S.M. Seth
B.E., M.E., M.I.E., Ph.D (Manchester)
Former Director, National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee
Presently Principal, Kautilya Institute of Technology and Engineering, Jaipur
Pages:1406 + XVI
Price (Paperback): Rs. 780.00
Old Edition: 21st, Year -2017
Size(cms): 7-1/4 x 9-1/2 (A-4)
Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Including Hydraulics Machines (OLD EDITION)
All rights are reserved with the Publishers. This book or any part thereof, may not be reproduced, represent, photocopy in any manner without the prior written permission of the Publishers.