- Various designs of the Highway Engineering are based on the latest IS Codes.
- Several empirical methods of estimating. Evapotranspiration such as modified penman method, hargreaves methods, modified blaney criddle method, etc., are discussed.
- Treatment of earthquake forces acting on gravity dams is thoroughly explained.
- Detailed discussion regarding the provision of water stops at the contraction joints in gravity dams as per IS Codes is made.
- Some aspects of financial analysis of a project are discussed with planning for water resources development.
- Number of design problems have been solved in details.
- Subject matter is supported by very good diagrams and illustrative examples.
- A large number of multiple choice questions with answers are given.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations In S.I Units For Degree, Diploma and A.I.M.E. (India) Students and Practicing Civil Engineers
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Professor T.D. Ahuja
Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology,
PAGES: 548 + 18
Price (Paperback): Rs. 280.00
Price(Hardbound): Rs. 840.00
SIZE: L-24.2 B-15.9 H-2.2
Highway Engineering (New Code)
All rights are reserved with the Publishers. This book or any part thereof, may not be reproduced, represent, photocopy in any manner without the prior written permission of the Publishers.