★ABOUT THE BOOK:
The present edition of the boos is mostly overhauled and revised. One chapter on Temporary Structures is added in the portion of Fluid Mechanics Now the book is quite up-to-date. This edition of the book is entirely new and different from its previous editions. We hope, the book will prove more useful and will serve its purpose better.
- All the text has been explained in a simple language.
- This book will be useful for various branches, competitive examinations, engineering services and ICS Examinations.
- Number of problems have been solved in detail.
- Subject matter is supported by very good diagrams.
- The price of this book itself is a big consideration.
A textbook for all Engineering Branches, Competitive Examination, ICS, and AMIE Examinations In S.I Units For Degree, Diploma and A.I.M.E. (India) Students and Practicing Civil Engineers.
★ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Prof. Ram. S. Srivatsa
BE. M1E., Formerly Chief Engineer, Soutliern Industrials;
joint Director, Govt. Of India; Design Engineer,
Sundaram Clayton Ltd and presently, Consultant, Fluid power Technologies.
Consultant: Fluid Power Technology
Size: L-23.9 B-15.8 H-2.3
STANDARD BOOK HOUSE Since 1960
Rajsons Publications Pvt Ltd
4262/3A Ground Floor Ansari Road
Daryaganj New Delhi-110002
+91 011 43551185/43551085/43751128/23250212
Retail Office :
1705-A Nai Sarak Delhi-110006
A venture of Rajsons Group of Companies
All rights are reserved with the Publishers. This book or any part thereof, may not be reproduced, represent, photocopy in any manner without the prior written permission of the Publishers.